Tune in to Z104 on Thursday, December 10 and Friday, December 11 from 7am-7pm for the Make-A-Wish® Wish-A-Thon, presented by Kesslers Diamonds.
You can to donate to Make-A-Wish
by going here.
Hundreds of Wisconsin children live with critical illnesses and are counting on your support. Listen to Z104 on iheartradio.com each day, and be inspired by local wish kids. Give thanks by joining the Wish Club and spread hope, strength and joy all season long.
Plus, when you call to pledge during the Wish-A-Thon on Thursday and Friday, you'll be offered exciting incentives!
You can make a pledge by calling the Habush, Habush, & Rottier Wish Line at 877-272-WISH (9474), or by donating online:
Join the Wish Club by making a recurring gift of just $20 a month, giving hope, strength and joy to Wisconsin children living with a critical illness.
Kesslers Diamond Club
When you donate $1,000 or more, you will become a member of Kesslers Diamond Club. Every Diamond Club member will receive a $500 Kesslers Splurge gift card, an Officina Bernardi sterling silver diamond cut beaded flexible bracelet, and you will be recognized on the Kesslers website for the next year.
Wish Club & Diamond Club Member Benefits
Members of the Wish Club and Kesslers Diamond Club will receive:
• Make-A-Wish® calendar with inspiring wish stories to enjoy all year long.
• Wishful Thinking – Make-A-Wish Wisconsin’s quarterly newsletter, featuring powerful wish stories, Make-A-Wish news and other useful information.
• A special gift to celebrate World Wish Day® on April 29.
Wish Line sponsored by Habush Habush and Rottier
Digital sponsored by Carmex
Special thank you to our in-kind contributors – Chick-fil-A, Racine Danish Kringle, Rocky Rococo’s, Cousins Subs
• Through interviews and never-before-seen footage, discover how The Bee Gees navigated the ever-changing music industry and complex dynamics of family and fame. Watch it Saturday December 12 at 8pm on HBO and HBO Max.
• “Mannheim Steamroller Christmas” was Mannheim Steamroller's very first Christmas album from Mannheim Steamroller. It was digitally remastered in celebration of the group’s 35th Anniversary tour.
• RETURN TO THE STUNNING LOCATIONS AND EPIC ADVENTURES IN PETER JACKSON’S MIDDLE-EARTH™ SAGA, “THE HOBBIT™” AND “THE LORD OF THE RINGS™”