UW Homecoming is this weekend.. the Homecoming parade is this Friday at 6PM on Gilman and State Street.
The parade includes everything you'd expect from the UW: bands, Bucky, the UW Spirit Squad, a family friendly atmosphere, fun floats and more. After the parade everyone is invited to the Memorial Union for the inaugural Homecoming Block party!
If you're driving home for work be mindful of the following road closures:
- Wisconsin Avenue between Langdon and Gilman Streets, closed 5:45–8 p.m.
- Gilman Street between Wisconsin Avenue and State Street, closed 5:45–8 p.m.
- Lake Street between State Street and Mendota Court, closed 5:45–8 p.m.
- Langdon Street between Lake Street and Wisconsin Avenue, closed 4–9:30 p.m.
- Langdon Street between Park and Lake Streets, closed 7–9:30 p.m.
If you don't have anything planned for Saturday be sure to join us down on Regent Street for our Bud Light tailgate party! RSVP HERE ...we hope to see you there!