Dad Panicked After Reading Tiny Warning Label

posted by Katie Kruz - 

Justin Morrice watched his daughter almost die, and then he discovered the tiny warning label on a popular snack. He shared his  experience on social media to warn other parents. 

“As I had just  finished feeding my daughter I set some of these cheesies  on her  highchair tray as a dessert for finishing her snack,” he began.  “Well  in less then 10 seconds I had turned to rinse her bowl in the sink …  turned back and saw her gasping for air.”“She was trying to cry but no  sound was coming out … I rushed over and  picked her up and turned her  over and slapped her back (as we were  taught) for what seemed like  forever I still could not hear anything,”  he said.

“I flipped her  over and her lips had turned blue and she was still  trying to cry. I  tried again to flip her facing down and slapping her  back but nothing …  turned her over and her lips were even more blue …  it’s at this moment  I thought my little girl was going to die in my  arms,” he wrote  emotionally.

“I panicked and did the only thing I could think of,”  he said. “I  rammed my finger into her mouth and down her throat and  was able to  squish the cheesie enough that the next thing I heard was  the sweetest  sound in the world… her crying.”

“I was confused as  she had ate them days before with no problem.  After scanning the can my  mom found this ‘warning’ in tiny letters on  their side to throw  contents out after 5 days of breaking the seal. I opened a new container  and I could not believe the difference,” he stated.

“The ones in  the can she choked on I can only describe to be like a  foam ear plug. I  could squish it but it would expand back out and would  not break  apart. The ones in the new can crumbled with ease,” he said.

Katie Kruz

Katie Kruz

Want to know more about Katie Kruz? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Z-104!

title

Content Goes Here